CONTENTS OF RECRUITMENT NOTICE FOR DIRECTOR POSITION OF TTLC TRAINING CENTER
|Title||DIRECTOR OF THE TRANING CENTER|
|Main duties||Develop a long-term, medium-term and short-term action plan of the center to accomplish the Company’s objectives;
Determine the personnel needs of the Center to meet business requirements in each specific period; Participate in the selection process, propose and arrange personnel of the Center; Carry out training, evaluation, orientate and develop the center’s personnel;
Develop mechanisms: reward, discipline, appropriate salary mechanism for personnel according to the salary fund of the Center, which shall not be lower than the prescribed level of the Company;
Develop and arrange working time, schedule for teachers reasonably;
Organize and manage courses and trial sessions based on the number of students who register;
Supervise, check and improve training quality of teachers and students;
Organize and monitor the center’s administrative issues; Manage the Center’s records, documents, papers and bookcases; carry out logistical work , reception, student welcoming;
Establish and maintain good relationships with main local agencies where the center operates to create favorable conditions for the development of the Center;
Manage the storage of study materials, ensure safety, quality of preservation, export – import materials in accordance with the Company’s regulations;
Report on monthly, quarterly, yearly and irregular bases about the Center’s activities to the General Director and other relevant departments;
Carry out other arising works according to the actual situation and within the permitted powers and other jobs at the request of the General Director
|Requirements||– Male / Female: age from 30 or older;
– Have college degree or higher in relevant majors such as Economics, Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, Pedagogy, …
– Have experience in business management or pedagogy; Priority is given to those having experience in education or having good relationships with education agencies and organizations.
– Use office software well: word, excel, email, internet;
– Have good communication, persuasion and presentation skills;
– Have skills in making decisions and handling situations quickly;
– Have ability to cover, manage, assign, authorize and monitor well;
– Have planning and organizing skills;
– Knowing Japanese is an advantage.
– Have passion for business and educational activities;
– Be honest, sincere, responsible and be able to deal with high pressure in work;
|General benefits||– Salary ranges from 12 to 15 million VND.
– Salary and bonus regime is according to production and business results of the Company, evaluated according to capacity and contribution;
– The recruited candidate will have the opportunity to work in a professional, modern and dynamic environment; opportunities for advancement and self-development are open;
– The company helps maximize the ability of creativity;
– The recruited candidate is eligible to all social and health insurance regimes as prescribed.
|Working location||– In Ha Noi.|
|Working hours||– According to the Company’s regulations.|
|Job Application Dossier||– Job application;
– Personal background certified by the locality;
– CV – A summary of learning and working process
– Copy of household registration, ID card;
– Copy of birth certificate;
– Copies of diplomas and certificates (if any);
– Health certificate;
– 02 3×4 photos
(Dossiers are not returned in any cases – Copy of dossiers are allowed when attending interviews)
Dossiers shall be sent via email or submitted directly at the Company’s office.
|Contact||TOURIST, TRADE AND LABOUR EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY (TTLC)
– General Department
– Phone: 024 3556 2639.
– Email: email@example.com
– Address: No. 40, Road No. 1, Tran Thai Tong Street, Dich Vong Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
– For further information about activities and details of TTLC company, please visit: www.ttlc.vn
|Deadline||Priority for dossiers submitted early. (only candidates who meet recruitment requirements are contacted)|